Strategy and Execution – A clear vision cannot be achieved without a solid foundation of good and sound strategies. Oftentimes, that requires an outside perspective that can bring objectivity, critical analysis and flawless execution of a strategy.
Capacity Building – We build the capacity of leaders and staff whether a large organization or a small business through leadership, staff, and organizational development. More specifically, we provide:
- Consultation Services
- Leadership and Staff Development Workshops
- Development and Facilitation of Capacity Building Programs
Community Engagement – We facilitate the communication, interaction, involvement, and exchange between an organization and a community for a range of social and organizational outcomes.
Outreach and Recruitment – We support the efforts to identify, assess, and refer MWL candidates for contracting opportunities to meet and exceed the MWL goals of the funding agency.
Our clients have included:
- Columbia University
- Department of Small Business Services
- Small Business Development Center @ York College
- Subcontractor of Mason Tillman Associates, Ltd. for The Port Authority of NY & NJ
- Subcontractor of Noble Strategy, Inc. for School of Construction Authority
- NYC Economic Development Corporation
- The Port Authority of NY & NJ
- Empire State Development